AC Hotel San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
1333 Veterans Boulevard
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Telephone (650) 742-9211
Making savory dishes with a smile!Cook
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Prepares food for the restaurant on property, banquets and special functions and at a high quality.
- Properly and efficiently prepare and present all food items to be served, including accommodating special guest requests.
- Rotate food in walks ins and freezers to minimize waste and spoilage.
- Maintain internal cleanliness of all food prep areas.
- Assist, as directed, ordering necessary food supplies.
- Follow all specifications and to properly set up hot and cold line stations.
- Communicate all guest requests to an appropriate person (or supervisor) in a timely and professional manner.
- Be able to read, understand and produce in a timely manner.
- Immediately report all suspicious occurrences and hazardous conditions.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of work areas at all times.
- Practice safe work habits at all times and to avoid injury to self and others.
- Comply with company and departmental safety rules and regulations, including proper handling of all relevant equipment and machinery.
- Perform all other tasks, including cross-training as directed.
187 Room Hotel
This design-driven AC Hotel on the San Francisco Bay is all about modern architecture with wonderful waterfront views. Guestrooms feature sleek furnishings and the most comfortable bed you’ll sleep in besides your own. Complimentary parking and free WiFi combine with ample amenities including indoor pool, fitness center, flexible meeting space and media salons. AC Kitchen serves up a European-inspired breakfast, while lunch and dinner in the AC Lounge are flavored with Spanish flair. Karl the Fog cocktails highlight a bar menu focused on tapas. Located in the Cove at Oyster Point, this brand-new Bay Area hotel is convenient to everywhere – SFO is 10 minutes away via free airport shuttle; Caltrain and the San Francisco Bay Ferry are less than a mile. Proximity to a hub of biotech companies makes it ideal for business travelers; this airport hotel is adjacent to the San Francisco Bay Trail – with convenient access to Pier 39, the Embarcadero, and Golden Gate Bridge -- so it’s for leisure travelers, too.
OTO Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer.