Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto
Cleanliness & Friendliness: High attention to detail and loves physically challenging work!Laundry Team Member
The Laundry Team Member at our beautiful property provides the clean linen and terry needed for guest rooms or suites, pool, and hotel public areas.
Core Responsibilities Include:
· Operate washing and drying equipment
· Load and unload textiles from machines
· Measure and administer cleaning agents to laundry according to formulas provided
· Monitor feeder information on washers, make sure all drums are full, and report any irregularities to immediate supervisor
· Set the proper drying and cooling times for different types of linen
· Clean machines and surrounding areas
· Sort linen and terry items
· Pre-treat items for stains as needed
· Fold linen and terry according to property specifications
· Transport linen and terry within the laundry area and to linen storage areas within the hotel
· Comply with hotel safety requirements for supplies, equipment, and facilities
· The Laundry Team Member responds to guest needs and performs other duties as assigned by supervision.
174 Room Hotel
Our newly opened Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto is the closest hotel to downtown Palo Alto and is three miles from Stanford University and the Stanford University Medical Center. The hotel is minutes from many Fortune 500 companies and many quality restaurants, shopping and leisure opportunities. This modern hotel is within a twenty minute drive of San Francisco and San Jose, offering world-class entertainment, Broadway plays, award-winning restaurants and breweries.
Feel at home in a comfortable guest room or suite at this hotel in Palo Alto, CA. Each room is equipped with complimentary WiFi, a microwave, a mini-refrigerator, a Keurig® coffeemaker and an oversized desk. Energize in the complimentary fitness center, refresh in the indoor pool or unwind on the outdoor patio. Start your day with a cooked-to-order breakfast in The Garden Grille & Bar, which also serves American cuisine for dinner. Stock up on snacks, drinks and chilled meals in the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry®. Check emails in the complimentary 24-hour business center, and hold a business or social event with four flexible meeting spaces and a modern boardroom.
OTO Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer.