AC Hotel San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
1333 Veterans Boulevard
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Telephone (650) 742-9211
Cleanliness & Friendliness: High attention to detail and loves physically challenging work!House Attendant
The House Attendant at our property delivers a welcome to guests by cleaning hotel corridors, landings, stairs, delivering supplies to housekeeping associates, responding to guest requests, vacuuming, cleaning carpets, removing trash, mopping, sweeping, and performing cleaning throughout the facility.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
· Working safely by wearing provided brand-standard uniform, identification, recommended footwear, and protective equipment such as gloves; following safe work procedures including key control
· Using tools and cleaning agents and maintaining inventories of work-related supplies and chemicals
· Checking and maintaining physical condition of the facility; checks and maintains cleaning equipment
· Collecting and removing trash both inside and outside the hotel
· Assisting facility maintenance personnel
· Ability to clean and perform housekeeping duties in a lodging facility
· Ability to work well with others in a guest and team-focused environment
· Time Management capability to accomplish work within established parameters
· Customer Service focus to anticipate guest needs, greet and acknowledge guests, respond
· to guest requests, and ensure guest satisfaction
· Perseverance to complete work efficiently with attention to quality and detail
· Action Orientation to deliver the desired outcome – clean, organized and refreshed hotel
· public areas
· Other duties as assigned by supervision
187 Room Hotel
This design-driven AC Hotel on the San Francisco Bay is all about modern architecture with wonderful waterfront views. Guestrooms feature sleek furnishings and the most comfortable bed you’ll sleep in besides your own. Complimentary parking and free WiFi combine with ample amenities including indoor pool, fitness center, flexible meeting space and media salons. AC Kitchen serves up a European-inspired breakfast, while lunch and dinner in the AC Lounge are flavored with Spanish flair. Karl the Fog cocktails highlight a bar menu focused on tapas. Located in the Cove at Oyster Point, this brand-new Bay Area hotel is convenient to everywhere – SFO is 10 minutes away via free airport shuttle; Caltrain and the San Francisco Bay Ferry are less than a mile. Proximity to a hub of biotech companies makes it ideal for business travelers; this airport hotel is adjacent to the San Francisco Bay Trail – with convenient access to Pier 39, the Embarcadero, and Golden Gate Bridge -- so it’s for leisure travelers, too.
OTO Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer.