Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Working safely by wearing provided brand-standard uniform, identification, recommended footwear, and protective equipment such as gloves; following safe work procedures including key control
- Using tools and cleaning agents and maintaining inventories of work-related supplies and chemicals
- Checking and maintaining physical condition of the facility; checks and maintains cleaning equipment
- Collecting and removing trash as needed during banquet events.
- Ensure the correct and timely set up of all Banquet Event Order functions.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the banquet function space, pre-function space and storage areas to include the carpets, walls, walks, windows, and heating/air conditioning units, etc.
- Maintain the banquet storeroom in a neat and organized manner stocked with any and all appropriate supplies necessary for meetings or food service functions.
- Be familiar with fire exit and extinguisher location, and follow all hotel safety rules.
- Breakdown after the completion of functions and ensure that all equipment and supplies are stored properly.
- Assisting facility maintenance personnel
- Ability to clean and perform housekeeping duties in a lodging facility
- Ability to work well with others in a guest and team-focused environment
- Time Management capability to accomplish work within established parameters
- Customer Service focus to anticipate guest needs, greet and acknowledge guests, respond to guest requests, and ensure guest satisfaction
- Perseverance to complete work efficiently with attention to quality and detail
- Action Orientation to deliver the desired outcome – clean, organized and refreshed hotel public areas
- Other duties as assigned by supervision
AC Hotel San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
187 Room Hotel
Stay on the Bay at this New AC Hotel in Oyster Point
This design-driven AC Hotel on the San Francisco Bay is all about modern architecture with wonderful waterfront views. Guestrooms feature sleek furnishings and the most comfortable bed you’ll sleep in besides your own. Complimentary parking and free WiFi combine with ample amenities including indoor pool, fitness center, flexible meeting space and media salons. AC Kitchen serves up a European-inspired breakfast, while lunch and dinner in the AC Lounge are flavored with Spanish flair. Karl the Fog cocktails highlight a bar menu focused on tapas. Located in the Cove at Oyster Point, this brand-new Bay Area hotel is convenient to everywhere – SFO is 10 minutes away via free airport shuttle; Caltrain and the San Francisco Bay Ferry are less than a mile. Proximity to a hub of biotech companies makes it ideal for business travelers; this airport hotel is adjacent to the San Francisco Bay Trail – with convenient access to Pier 39, the Embarcadero, and Golden Gate Bridge -- so it’s for leisure travelers, too.
OTO Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer.