Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks
Cleanliness & Friendliness: High attention to detail and loves physically challenging work!Laundry Team Member
The Laundry Team Member at our beautiful property provides the clean linen and terry needed for guest rooms or suites, pool, and hotel public areas.
Core Responsibilities Include:
· Operate washing and drying equipment
· Load and unload textiles from machines
· Measure and administer cleaning agents to laundry according to formulas provided
· Monitor feeder information on washers, make sure all drums are full, and report any irregularities to immediate supervisor
· Set the proper drying and cooling times for different types of linen
· Clean machines and surrounding areas
· Sort linen and terry items
· Pre-treat items for stains as needed
· Fold linen and terry according to property specifications
· Transport linen and terry within the laundry area and to linen storage areas within the hotel
· Comply with hotel safety requirements for supplies, equipment, and facilities
· The Laundry Team Member responds to guest needs and performs other duties as assigned by supervision.
125 Room Hotel
Welcome to Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, CA. A 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award winner, our hotel offers a relaxing stay and a convenient location within five miles of popular attractions such as the Santa Monica Mountains, The Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza and California Lutheran University. For dining choices, our hotel is within 1 mile of 21 restaurants.
Local shopping is available at Oaks Shopping Center and The Oaks Mall. Attractions include the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, only 11 miles away. Just a short walk to Amgen, our hotel offers easy access to other corporations such as Skyworks, Deloitte and General Motors.
Our Thousand Oaks hotel is off US-101 for access to Hollywood Burbank Airport, the Los Angeles International Airport, Simi Valley, Hollywood, Malibu and Six Flags Magic Mountain.
Start your day with a free, hot breakfast and enjoy free WiFi in every room. Unwind in a spacious guest room or stretch out in a suite, ideal for families, small groups or extended stay guests. All rooms and suites offer plush bedding, work desks and HDTVs with 60 HD premium channels. Suites include a seating area with a sofa bed. Ask for an upgraded suite with a hot tub.
Our hotel offers meeting space for business or social events. We have a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour fitness room, an outdoor pool and a whirlpool.
OTO Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer.