Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks
Operations leader in training! Great Opportunity for Career Growth in Hospitality!Front Desk Supervisor / Lead
This is a great Guest Service Leadership Opportunity for someone looking to move up in the hospitality industry, as well as gain experience in a hotel opening. The Front Desk Lead / Supervisor ensures that hotel guests receive hospitable and responsive service at check-in, during the stay, and upon departure, ensuring guest satisfaction and loyalty. The Lead or Supervisor schedules, trains and coaches Front Desk Team members in handling financial transactions accurately and in maintenance of required systems and records.
Core responsibilities include:
· Accurate and hospitable handling of guest reservation, check-in, check-out, payment, including credit card and cash handling procedures
· Proficient administration of the hotel's electronic reservation system
· Prompt, friendly response to guest requests or concerns with follow-up to ensure satisfaction
· Compliance with hotel safety programs and procedures, including emergency and security systems
· Ensures that all required documentation (daily reports, checklists, etc.) are completed in a timely manner
· Ensures that new team members receive training in appropriate brand standards and in hotel procedures
· Experience in accurate cash handling and credit cards
· Experience in maintaining security of confidential information, including guest registration and credit card information
· Ability to pass certification tests required to meet brand standards
· Experience working with a computer, including data entry
· Ability to work well with others
· Customer Focus, including experience in anticipating guest needs and responding pleasantly and professionally in a variety of settings and situations
· Listening skills to ensure accurate understanding of guest wishes
· Composure to work effectively under pressure and to address and resolve guest problems or concerns
· Approachability to encourage effective communication with guests and fellow team members
· Prior experience in Hotel front desk positions required, supervisory experience preferred.
125 Room Hotel
Welcome to Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, CA. A 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award winner, our hotel offers a relaxing stay and a convenient location within five miles of popular attractions such as the Santa Monica Mountains, The Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza and California Lutheran University. For dining choices, our hotel is within 1 mile of 21 restaurants.
Local shopping is available at Oaks Shopping Center and The Oaks Mall. Attractions include the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, only 11 miles away. Just a short walk to Amgen, our hotel offers easy access to other corporations such as Skyworks, Deloitte and General Motors.
Our Thousand Oaks hotel is off US-101 for access to Hollywood Burbank Airport, the Los Angeles International Airport, Simi Valley, Hollywood, Malibu and Six Flags Magic Mountain.
Start your day with a free, hot breakfast and enjoy free WiFi in every room. Unwind in a spacious guest room or stretch out in a suite, ideal for families, small groups or extended stay guests. All rooms and suites offer plush bedding, work desks and HDTVs with 60 HD premium channels. Suites include a seating area with a sofa bed. Ask for an upgraded suite with a hot tub.
Our hotel offers meeting space for business or social events. We have a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour fitness room, an outdoor pool and a whirlpool.
OTO Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer.