Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose North
Cleanliness & Friendliness: High attention to detail and loves physically challenging work!House Attendant
The House Attendant at our property delivers a welcome to guests by cleaning hotel corridors, landings, stairs, delivering supplies to housekeeping associates, responding to guest requests, vacuuming, cleaning carpets, removing trash, mopping, sweeping, and performing cleaning throughout the facility.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
· Working safely by wearing provided brand-standard uniform, identification, recommended footwear, and protective equipment such as gloves; following safe work procedures including key control
· Using tools and cleaning agents and maintaining inventories of work-related supplies and chemicals
· Checking and maintaining physical condition of the facility; checks and maintains cleaning equipment
· Collecting and removing trash both inside and outside the hotel
· Assisting facility maintenance personnel
· Ability to clean and perform housekeeping duties in a lodging facility
· Ability to work well with others in a guest and team-focused environment
· Time Management capability to accomplish work within established parameters
· Customer Service focus to anticipate guest needs, greet and acknowledge guests, respond
· to guest requests, and ensure guest satisfaction
· Perseverance to complete work efficiently with attention to quality and detail
· Action Orientation to deliver the desired outcome – clean, organized and refreshed hotel
· public areas
· Other duties as assigned by supervision
145 Room All Suite
Welcome to Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose North. Located just off Southbay Freeway, our stylish hotel is 2 miles from Levi’s Stadium and the Santa Clara Convention Center, and close to Dell, IBM, Intel, Oracle and Samsung offices. California’s Great America and NASA Ames Research Center are 10 minutes away; San Francisco and Napa Valley are close enough for incredible day trips. Reach SJC Airport in 15 minutes and SFO Airport in 30 minutes.
Every stylish suite at our extended-stay hotel has a living area, work desk, dining space and full kitchen. Connect to complimentary internet, and relax on the sofa watching the large HDTV. Traveling with family? Our one- and two-bedroom suites will feel like home, and we’re happy to provide cribs and high chairs to ensure our youngest guests are comfy.
Wake up each morning to a complimentary hot full breakfast, and join us Monday-Thursday for a complimentary evening social*. Our Suite Shop® is open 24 hours for drinks, snacks and frozen meals, and there’s a variety of restaurants to discover nearby. Step outside to our beautiful pool, get a full-body workout in the fitness center, or take on our billiards and ping-pong tables. We also have a 24-hour business center and attractive meeting space for up to 60 guests.
*Local and state laws apply. Must be of legal drinking age.
OTO Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer.