Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway
Cleanliness & Friendliness: High attention to detail and loves physically challenging work!House Attendant
The House Attendant at our property delivers a welcome to guests by cleaning hotel corridors, landings, stairs, delivering supplies to housekeeping associates, responding to guest requests, vacuuming, cleaning carpets, removing trash, mopping, sweeping, and performing cleaning throughout the facility.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
· Working safely by wearing provided brand-standard uniform, identification, recommended footwear, and protective equipment such as gloves; following safe work procedures including key control
· Using tools and cleaning agents and maintaining inventories of work-related supplies and chemicals
· Checking and maintaining physical condition of the facility; checks and maintains cleaning equipment
· Collecting and removing trash both inside and outside the hotel
· Assisting facility maintenance personnel
· Ability to clean and perform housekeeping duties in a lodging facility
· Ability to work well with others in a guest and team-focused environment
· Time Management capability to accomplish work within established parameters
· Customer Service focus to anticipate guest needs, greet and acknowledge guests, respond
· to guest requests, and ensure guest satisfaction
· Perseverance to complete work efficiently with attention to quality and detail
· Action Orientation to deliver the desired outcome – clean, organized and refreshed hotel
· public areas
· Other duties as assigned by supervision
108 Room Hotel
Stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway, located in the charming town of Poway, CA, just minutes north of the vibrant attractions of sunny San Diego. From the USS Midway Museum to SeaWorld®, Petco® Park, and the famous San Diego Zoo, there’s plenty to see and do. While staying at our beautiful hotel in Poway, CA, explore Old Town San Diego or experience the nightlife at Pacific Beach, Northpark or the Gaslamp District. We’re close to I-5 and I-15, the Sycamore Canyon Open Space Preserve, several restaurants, dining and recreation activities. Cool off at nearby Lake Hodges and take a hike at Goodan Ranch or the Blue Sky Reserve. Our multilingual, welcoming staff will be more than happy to assist you with recommendations or guided tours of the area.
Settle in to a guest room or suite with thoughtful amenities. Stay connected with free WiFi. Watch the morning news on the 42” flat-screen TV or sleep late on your clean and fresh Hampton Bed®. Start the day with Hampton's free hot breakfast and relax in the evening with complimentary tea and coffee from the beverage area. Pick up some essentials from our on-site convenience store, secure any valuables in the safety deposit box. Meet deadlines in the fully functional business center offering AV equipment, fax and printing services. Work out in the on-site fitness center or take a plunge into our heated pool.
OTO Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer.