Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks
Join fellow team members in delivering great service to guests in a state-of-the-art hotel! The Night Auditor completes the hotel’s daily audit process according to company operating policies, procedures, and standards. This process includes, but is not limited to, completing and transmitting the Daily Report that includes total revenue, cash, credit, receivables, and room statistics. The Night Auditor covers the hotel’s Front Desk during the night, ensuring that hotel guests receive hospitable and responsive service at check-in, during the stay, and upon departure, ensuring guest satisfaction and loyalty. The Team Member follows safety and security procedures, handles financial transactions accurately, and maintains required systems and records.
Core Responsibilities Include:
· Executes guest reservation, check-in, check-out, payment and service procedures as outlined in brand training materials and in compliance with brand quality assurance standards
· Proficient in administration of applicable property management system
· Complies with uniform, identification, dress and grooming standards
· Maintains a friendly and hospitable attitude with guests and coworkers
· Maintains presence at desk during all hours of operation and communicates effectively with individuals inside and outside the facility
· Responds quickly and appropriately to emergency situations
· Responds to any guest or security issues according to training
· Acquires and maintains knowledge of local attractions and amenities in order to provide service to guests needing such information
· Ensures front desk and office (including files) are maintained in clean and organized manner
· Ensures collections, including credit card and direct bill, are executed in accordance with Company policies
· Maintains proper control over keys, safe deposits, and all Company and guest property
· Ensures reservations are accepted according to Company and brand policies
· Ensures rates are optimized by monitoring competitor occupancy and rates
· Ensures that occupancy is maximized
· Ensures that all required documentation (daily reports, checklists, etc.) are completed in a timely manner
· Quotes daily rates properly and issues credits in accordance with Company philosophy, using good judgment
· Maintains proper control over keys, safe deposits, and all Company and guest property and confidential information
· Other duties as assigned supporting guest satisfaction
· Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to emergency situations
· Experience in accurate cash handling and credit cards
· Experience in maintaining security of confidential information, including guest registration and credit card information
· Ability to pass certification tests required to meet brand standards
· Experience working with a computer, including data entry and basic Accounting
· Ability to work well with others
· Customer Focus, including experience in anticipating guest needs and responding pleasantly and professionally in a variety of settings and situations
· Listening skills to ensure accurate understanding of guest wishes
· Composure to work effectively under pressure and to address and resolve guest problems or concerns
· Approachability to encourage effective communication with guests and fellow team members
125 Room Hotel
Welcome to Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, CA. A 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award winner, our hotel offers a relaxing stay and a convenient location within five miles of popular attractions such as the Santa Monica Mountains, The Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza and California Lutheran University. For dining choices, our hotel is within 1 mile of 21 restaurants.
Local shopping is available at Oaks Shopping Center and The Oaks Mall. Attractions include the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, only 11 miles away. Just a short walk to Amgen, our hotel offers easy access to other corporations such as Skyworks, Deloitte and General Motors.
Our Thousand Oaks hotel is off US-101 for access to Hollywood Burbank Airport, the Los Angeles International Airport, Simi Valley, Hollywood, Malibu and Six Flags Magic Mountain.
Start your day with a free, hot breakfast and enjoy free WiFi in every room. Unwind in a spacious guest room or stretch out in a suite, ideal for families, small groups or extended stay guests. All rooms and suites offer plush bedding, work desks and HDTVs with 60 HD premium channels. Suites include a seating area with a sofa bed. Ask for an upgraded suite with a hot tub.
Our hotel offers meeting space for business or social events. We have a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour fitness room, an outdoor pool and a whirlpool.
OTO Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer.